Dienstag, 5. Januar 2010

Happy Birthday Rockgirl


Heute hat meine Tochter Nina Ihren 14. Geburtstag und da musste ich Sie natürlich mit einer Geburtstagskarte überraschen!
Da Sie ja sehr musikalisch ist, wurde es diesmal eine rockige Karte ;)
Mit den Farben pink-schwarz kann ich auch gleich bei der neuen Challenge von Fussy and Fancy Friday mitmachen und mit schwarz kann ich ja bei Nina auch nicht verkehrt liegen ;) Außerdem sollte es was Neues sein und was gibt es Neueres als ein neues Lebensjahr....die Stampin Bella habe ich außerdem auch das erste Mal benutzt.
Der Sketch ist von  Cute Card Thursday.
Happy Birthday Nina! Hoffe die Karte gefällt!!
*********************************

Today is the 14th Birthday of my daughter Nina. Of course I had to make her a Birthday card. As she is a great singer in a Band I wanted to make her a rock card ;)
With the colours black and pink I also can take part at the first Challenge of Fussy and Fancy Friday and black is Nina's all time favourite. The Challenge also asks for something new and what could be "newer" than a New Year of Life! By the way...I also used the Sta,pin Bella rubberstamp for the first time.
The Sketch I have used is from Cute Card Thursday.
Happy Birthday Nina! Hope you will like the card!

12 Kommentare:

  1. Herzlichen Glückwunsch an Dein Töchterlein.

    Die Karte ist genial. Ein Teenietraum.

    LG
    Bettina

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I'm sure Nina will love this card. Great job using our blog colors.

    Fussy and Fancy Girl Juanita

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love how you used our colors. Great image and Layout! Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Rockin' card! Love how you used the pink and black. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Fussy and Fance

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Die ist ja sowas von cool, die Karte! Da muss ich gleich mal beim Geburtstagskind vorbeischaun!
    LG Doris

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Martina, this is a wonderful card, perfect for your daughter! Tell her happy birthday from me! I love this image and all the great details. Thank you for joining our first challenge at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
    Hugs,
    April

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Martina, Your card is gorgeous, love the printed ribbon! Thanks for joining our challenge at Fussy & Fancy Friday.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Hi Martina, imagine my surprise when I stumbled upon your blog!!! I got here from a blogger, who is followed by another blogger... small world! I have a new blog as well! It was nice to see the pics of your cat and poor Sandi:(. I hope you are doing fine!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Fabulous, love the colours and papers you've chosen.
    Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our first challenge - good luck.
    Barbara
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. What a cool card, Martina!! Congratulation with Nina, hope she did have a nice Birthday!! Hugs

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Na wenn diese Karte nicht zu Nina passt!! Sie ist echt toll geworden!
    LG, Birgit

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. diese karte fuer deine tochter nina ist richtig toll geworden
    xoxo BA

    AntwortenLöschen

Mit Nutzung der Kommentarfunktion akzeptierst du die Datenschutzerklärung dieses Blogs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails