Samstag, 3. April 2010

Liebe Osterpost! - Lovely Easter-SnailMail

Ist das Kärtchen nicht mega-süß? Das kam diese Woche von meine lieben Freundin Alexandra aus Deutschland hier an. Der Stempel von Lily of the Valley ist ja auch sooo herzig!! Und die Karte ist wirklich wunderschön geworden in all den tollen Pastellfarben. Vielen Dank liebe Alexandra!

Isn't this card awsome??? I got it from my dear friend Alexandra in Germany a few days ago. I simply love the stamp from Lily of the Valley. The card is greally gorgeous with the pastel-colours! Thank you so much Alexandra!

Heute ist traumhaftes Wetter draußen und nachdem ich jetzt im Garten war brauche ich eine kleine Verschnaufpause und eine Tasse Kaffee!
Today we have lovely sunny weather ouside and as I was working in my garden I need a little break now with a cup of coffee!
Hier ein paar Eindrücke meiner Frühlingsblumen:
Here are some of my flowers:



 Vor der Haustüre
Infront of the door

Wünsch Euch allen ein wunderchönes Osterfest!!!
Happy Easter to you all!!

5 Kommentare:

  1. Happy Easter to you too...

    Love Tulip time this time of year...always have them in my home, unfortunately never in my garden.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallo liebe Martina, das ist ein wunderschöner Ostergruß... Liebe Grüße!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hey Martina, you have some beautiful flowers there:) Tulips are my favorite so I planted 30 last fall... some are already in bloom, some just about to. Have a great Easter Holiday!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Lovely card and beautiful flowers. :-) xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh, I envy you, Martina! So many nice Spring flowers in the garden... It must cheer you up! :) Here, the snow just melted (still a bit on the ground) and I think it may take a week or two to see crocuses and even more to see tulips and narcisuss... I have a lot of them in the garden, too, and I can't wait them to start blooming! I hope you had nice Easter! :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Mit Nutzung der Kommentarfunktion akzeptierst du die Datenschutzerklärung dieses Blogs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails