Hallo meine Lieben!
Heute kommt schon die nächste Karte. Leider auch ein verspäteter Geburtstagsgruß an die liebe Gertrude.
Ich hoffe sie mag auch Mäuse ;)....Penny Black Mäuse um genau zu sein. Ich habe ihr nämlich fleißige Nähmäuse auf meine Karte gestempelt.
Hello my Friends!
Today I have another card for you. Unfortunately it is also a belated Birthday card for my sweet Blogger friend Gertrude. I hope she likes mice ;) Penny Black mice.....to be exact. Because I have used these busy sewing mice for her card.
Die Karte habe ich nach dem Sketch von der Sketchy Challenge gemacht. Die Garnspule ist ein Stempel aus dem Die-namics Stempelset " Sew Nifty" und mit twine umwickelt. Die Scherenstanze ist aus dem dazupassenden Stanzenset.
I have used the sketch from the current Challenge from Sktechy Challenge. The spool is a stamp from the stamp set "Sew Nifty" from Die-namics. I wrapped some twinearound it. The scissor is from the same Die-namic set, but from the dies.
I have used the sketch from the current Challenge from Sktechy Challenge. The spool is a stamp from the stamp set "Sew Nifty" from Die-namics. I wrapped some twinearound it. The scissor is from the same Die-namic set, but from the dies.
Die Wimpel sind eine Stanze von La-La Land...meine Lieblingsstanze betreffend Wimpel und Flaggen. Natürlich mussten auch Knöpfe auf die Karte.
The flags are from La-La Land...these are my all time favourite flag dies ;). Of course I have also used some buttons for this card.
Die Masche darf für den Sketch auch nicht fehlen ;)
The loop is necessary for the sketch as well ;)
Und hier ist der Sketch
And here is the sketch
Einen schönen Freitag wünsch ich euch!
Have a lovely Friday!
Challenges:
Sketchy Challenge: Sketch
Papertake weekly: BINGO (I have used Ribbon, Die Cut, Buttons)
Top Tip Tuesday: Rubberstamp only
Penny Black and more: Anything goes except a Digi
Creative Inspirations: Buttons
Sketchy Challenge: Sketch
Papertake weekly: BINGO (I have used Ribbon, Die Cut, Buttons)
Top Tip Tuesday: Rubberstamp only
Penny Black and more: Anything goes except a Digi
Creative Inspirations: Buttons






Hallo Martina, du hast mir mt dieser Karte eine riesen Freude gemacht, ich hab dir`s ja schon geschriebn
AntwortenLöschenglg Gertrude
die sieht wunderschön aus und so viele Details,,herrlich!!!
AntwortenLöschenLG Anke
so gorgeous martina.i love the sweet mice and your design and detailing are stunning ;D
AntwortenLöschenxx coops xx
What a great Card. Love all thoose little sewing details! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at The sketchy Challenge.
AntwortenLöschenGreetz,
Marieke (guest DT)
A very sweet card, Martina. Love the stamp you used, and fabulous sketch.
AntwortenLöschenThanks so much for playing along with us at Penny Black and More!
xEllie
Super! Die Karte sieht ganz entzückend aus.
AntwortenLöschenLG Ilse (thera)
A beautiful card and such a sweet image, your friend will love it. Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this time.
AntwortenLöschenLorraine DT
Martina, die Karte ist wunderschön und durch deine geniale Coloration wirkt das Motiv sooo lebendig.
AntwortenLöschenLG Silvia
Love the sweet image and wonderful elements you added to your card. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.
AntwortenLöschenA great creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations and PTW / PBSC too! xxx
AntwortenLöschenA beautiful and colourful card Martina. I really like the layout and all your sewing related embellishments.
AntwortenLöschenThank you for joining us at Penny Black and More for our February challenge and we hope you will join us again next month.
Shirley
Was eine total süße Karte! das Motiv ist echt zu niedlich und wunderschön coloriert! Lg alma
AntwortenLöschenFabulous creation with lovely colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations Challenge. Agnieszka
AntwortenLöschenHi Wow what a fantastic creation just adore your stamp and colours super interpretation of the sketch ..Thank you for joining us in The Sketchy Challenges ;0)
AntwortenLöschenGorgeous card!
AntwortenLöschenThanks for joining us at The Sketchy challenge's!
Hugs
Cordine
Wer kann diesen süssen Mäusen den wiederstehen? Total süsse Karte.
AntwortenLöschenlg Sandra
Ach wie süß. Die Karte ist wieder richtig klasse geworden. Toll, was Du Dir immer wieder einfallen lässt.
AntwortenLöschenEinen schönen und kreativen Sonntag wünsche ich Dir.
LG
Ari - Ari Sunshine