Hallo meine Lieben!
Draußen stürmt und regnet es seit Tagen und so passt unsere heutige Challenge mit dem Thema HERBST gleich hervorragend dazu. Auch wenn es mir temperaturmäßig eher wie im November vorkommt....
Deshalb wollen wir heute von euch alles was zum Herbst dazugehört sehen!
Wir haben diesmal wieder Rick St. Dennis als Sponsor und so haben die DT-Mitglieder alle ein Motiv von ihm gewählt.
Hello my Friends!
It is raining and the wind is blowing and so our theme for today fits perfect, even when I think it is more like November than Septpember, but anyway our theme is AUTUMN / FALL
So we want to see something suiting for this time of the year.
We again have Rick St. Dennis as our sponsor, so we all used some of his images.
Ich habe mir dieses tolle Gartenhäuschen ausgesucht und mit einem meiner Sarah Kay Stempel kombiniert.
I immediately wanted this great Gardenhut, when I saw it and combined a Sarah Kay stamp with it.
Ich habe diesmal auch sehr viele Stanzen verwendet...was würde ich nur tun ohne Stanzen?!! ;) Begeistert bin ich von meinen neuen Blätter-Stanzen von Impression Obsession (gibt es bei Stempelkobold)
Der Zaun ist von Marianne Design, der Baum von Memory Box und die ovelae Stanze ist von Stampin Up.
I have used a lot of Dies...I could not imageine making a card without a Die anymore! I fell in love with these great leaves Dies from Impression Obsesssion. The fence is a Marianne Design, the tree from Memory Box and the oval die from Stampin Up.
Und nun wünsche ich euch noch einen schönen Herbst und hoffe auf viele Beiträge von euch!!
And now I wish you a lovely autumn/Fall and hope you will join us!
Challenges:
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge: Leaves
Crafting when we can: Seasons (Autumn)
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge: Punches and Dies
Crafting when we can: Seasons (Autumn)
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge: Punches and Dies



Hallo Martina,
AntwortenLöschenwow, das sieht toll aus...
LG Michaela
Beautiful Autumn card; love the image and your coloring is gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at Crafting When We Can Challenge.
AntwortenLöschenso stunning martina.i love your autumnal colours and scene and the images are gorgeous :D
AntwortenLöschenxx coops xx
This is such a fun fall card, I love the colors and the layering you used with the image! Thank you for joining us at the Fab'n'Funky Challenge this week! We hope you play along with us again soon!
AntwortenLöschenJackie, Fab'n'Funky DT
What a FAB Fall card! Love the colors, layout...well--EVERYTHING! Very nice work Hun!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us @ CWWC & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!
AntwortenLöschenliebe Martina
AntwortenLöschenich hoffe es geht dir gut?
deine karte ist ein traum!!
ich werde freitag 27 nach österreich fliegen melde dich wenn du was braucsht
xoxo BA
Das ist ein absolut, geniales Herbstwerk, ich liebe dieses Motiv und die Farben passen einfach perfekt zu unserer Jahreszeit. Wiieee, Katharina kommt nich nach Wiennn?? Eigentlich, dacht ich schon, dass WoJ dort vertreten ist, bist du dir sicher?
AntwortenLöschenLG Clarissa
Ein Süßes Herbstkärtchen hast Du gezaubert! Die klasse colorierten Motive, die Farben und Details passen perfekt zu diesem Thema.
AntwortenLöschenLiebe Grüße
Marina
Such a sweet and very cute autumn card fabulous colours
AntwortenLöschenHugs Susie Sugar xx
mein Gott ist die Karte herzig. Ganz toll.
AntwortenLöschenIch hoffe, Dir geht es auch schon besser.
Alles LIebe
Doreen
Gorgeous card and such lovely bright colours. I think your combination of images is just wonderful and what a great layout.
AntwortenLöschenThanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.
Rachel x
Wonderful Autumnal design, loving your colouring and all the dimension you have added
AntwortenLöschenThanks for joining us at Fab N Funky this week.
Alli x
Beautiful coloring! Just stopping by to let you know you won the Commenters Prize at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog which will post in the morning. You can contact Diana at ladydian@shaw.ca for your prize. Congrats & thanks for joining us!
AntwortenLöschenhugz,
Suzanne
I can see why you had to have the stamp hun, it is fabulous and looks gorgeous with your SK character. Super autumn card! Hugs Sxx
AntwortenLöschenNiedlich ohne Ende!
AntwortenLöschenDeine Herbstkarte ist wunderschön und hat die Sonne hervorgeholt ;o)
Bin echt begeistert und staune über all die liebevollen Details.
Viele liebe Grüße
Swaani
Hi Martina - what a gorgeous card - a fabulous design and colour scheme. Your gardening hut is stunning, so beautifully coloured and perfect for the sweet Saray Kay image......lovely details!!
AntwortenLöschenhugs
Heather xx
I love your creation! It is so beautiful. I really love the colors. Thanks for following DDDC. I have seen you have joined the blogcandy. To have a chance to win you have to put the candy on your blog, backlinking DDCC. Please do so to have a chance to win this fantastic prize. The first challenge will start on 1st October 2013. Hope you will join. The blogcandy will be drawn also. Goodluck! Hugs, Cindy
AntwortenLöschenhttp://cindyvandervelde.blogspot.nl
DT-member of http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com
Hi Martina! I love the stamp you used to create this lovely card! Wow! Just look at all of those gorgeous Fall embellishments! You did such a beautiful job!
AntwortenLöschenThank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!
Hugs Sheryl