Mittwoch, 28. Dezember 2011

A Birthday serenade


Hallo meine Lieben!
Gestern hatte ich Euch versprochen mein Schenkli für Sandra zu zeigen und hier ist es. Ich habe eine kleine Dose mit Blümchen gepimpt. Ganz oben seht Ihr den süßen Penny Black Igel mit Rose und Gitarre, der ein Geburtstagsständchen spielt.


Hello Sweeties!
Yesterday I promised to be back with my little pressie for Sandra and here it is. I have pimped a little pin with Flowers. On top you can see the cute Penny Black Hedgehog with a rose and his guitar, who plays a serenade for the Birthday girl =)



Dieser Spruch ist auch von Penny Black und den verwende ich immer wieder gerne.
This sentiment is also a Penny Black stamp, which I love to use.


Und hier nochmal etwas genauer der kleine Igel. Die Herzen habe ich etwas beglittert.
And here again the little Hedgehog. I have put some Glitter on the Hearts as well.

Challenges:
Sparklesforumchallenge: Anything but a Christmascard
Stampin for the weekend: Anything goes
Simon Says Challenge: Anything goes


12 Kommentare:

  1. Das Glas zu der Karte ist sowieso herzallerliebst! Bin schwer begeistert!
    LG Doris

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallo Martina,
    das Glas ist ja genial geworden, super gefällt mir sehr gut.
    LG Michaela

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Really cute! Beautiful prodject! Thanks for sharing Martina!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. soooooooooooooo cool! So eine tolle, gefüllte Dose kriegt man doch gerne mit der Post zugestellt, die sieht hammer aus!
    GLG, Alessandra

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Fabulous project!

    Thank you for joining us at Sparkles for our “Anything but a Christmas card” Challenge

    Hope you will join us again soon, good luck in the draw

    Shaz x

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. What a fun idea, love the script!!

    Hugs,
    Patricia

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hi sweetie this is awesome...I lurve the image & sentiment the jar is just fabulous hun I totally love it!!

    Hope you've had a super fab christmas hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. aw this is gorgeous martina.the image is so sweet and i love your beautiful design :D

    xx coops xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Gorgeous creation :-) I am sure the birthday girl loves this :-)


    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Oh mein Gott, das sieht sooo goldig aus.

    LG Silvia

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Die Box ist soooo süss. Sie steht auch hier gleich neben mir am Tisch. Hast Du wirklich toll gemacht und ich hab mich so gefreut.
    DANKE
    lg Sandra

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Super Dose!! Den Spruchstempel hab ich übrigens auch!
    LG, Birgit

    AntwortenLöschen

Mit Nutzung der Kommentarfunktion akzeptierst du die Datenschutzerklärung dieses Blogs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails