Freitag, 6. Mai 2011

Little Baby Boy


Halllo und schönen Freitagabend!
Heute habe ich noch schnell diese Babykarte fertig gemacht,  damit ich sie noch bei der Secret Saturday Challenge morgen einstellen kann. Außerdem wird die Karte auch schon benötigt und ich bin schon sehr spät dran.
Könnt Ihr es glauben, aber das ist mein allererstes Digi-Motiv!!! Peinlicher Weise habe ich es irrtümlich bestellt, weil ich dachte, es sei ein Gummistempel! Ich hatte immer die Angst mir verschmieren meine Copics beim ausmalen mit meinen Laserdrucker, aber es ging wirklich einwandfrei! =)

Today I had to finish this card in a rush as I want to show it at the Secret Saturday Challenge Blog and I need it as well for a Baby shower.
Can you beliebe that this is my first Didi-stamp? Silly me had ordered this stamp in the meaning it is rubber....well...it wasn't. I always was quite afraid to use digi-stamps as I thought they would not work with my laserprinter and the colours would smear, but it worked perfectly! =)

I made the card for the following Challenges:
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge = For a Baby
Stampavie and more = Baby
Stamp Something = use a digi
Totally papercrafts = one image, two papers and three embellishments
A Spoon full of Sugar = white and another colour (I have chosen blue)

Have a nice weekend! Schönes Wochenende!

12 Kommentare:

  1. Schööön ist das kleine Minibaby geworden! Ein ganz traumhaftes Motiv!!!!
    LG und ein schönes WE
    Doris

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. gorgeous and love the little pram charm, thank you for sharing with us at the SCSC
    Hugs Kate xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lovely baby boy card

    Thanks for joining us on our “For a Baby” Challenge this week on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining as at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. WOW...was für ein traumhaftes Kärtchen...das Baby sieht so lebendig aus...einfach ein rundum megaschönes Kärtchen :0)))

    Ich wünsche Dir und Deinen Lieben ein schönes WE ;0)

    Liebe Grüße
    Nicole

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hallo Martina,
    das ist ein toller Digistamp und supertoll coloriert.
    Wünsche Dir ein schönes Wochenende,
    lg Michaela

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Ach herzig! Das Baby sieht genial echt aus. Mein zweites persönliches Higlight ist das kleine Kinderwagerl ;-)
    Ich wünsch dir ein schönes sonniges Wochenende,
    GLG Michi

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. beautiful card martina.i love your stunning soft colours and the image is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Ok so wow... you print this and than stick it? I didn't know this either. I love the result of your card though, it looks lovely :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Cessy: It is printed out and then I have to colour it...this was the reason I did not order any digi stamps before as I was afraid they would smear and the image is not nice anymore...but it worked fine =)
    Martina

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Ein ganz süsses Motiv und eine schöne Karte! Wunderbare Gestaltung.
    lg Sandra

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Oh my goodness, this little baby boy card is sooo adorable! I LOVE the way you coloured it so softly! LOVE the little charm too. Perfectly done!

    AntwortenLöschen

Mit Nutzung der Kommentarfunktion akzeptierst du die Datenschutzerklärung dieses Blogs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails