Sonntag, 20. März 2011

The Versatile Blogger - Award



I have got an award...woohoo! Thank you Anne from Stamps and Paper for this lovely award you gave me! What a nice surprise! 
Here are the rules for this award:
Step 1 - Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award!  - done =)
Step 2 - Share 7 random things about yourself
Step 3 – Award 7  recently discovered bloggers with this award

So here are my 7 things about myself...phew....
  1. I am a coffee-addict. 
  2. I love frogs in all shapes and sizes =) I collect them and some of them sit in my garden and the rest in our living room...LOL
  3. My favourite colour is aqua
  4. My favourite countries are New Zealand, Sri Lanka and India
  5. My dream-job was always to become an author
  6. I am lerning Spanish since October...my third foreign language
  7. I am a postcrosser

    Now to step three...as there are soo many Awards out now I want to let the award here for everyone to grab it, who wants it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Mit Nutzung der Kommentarfunktion akzeptierst du die Datenschutzerklärung dieses Blogs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails