A huge "Thank you" to all, who took part in the Magnolia Birthday Candy! Wow...I never thought that so many played and also started to follow my Blog (which was no rule). I am really very happy about that! Thank you girls!!! Unfortunately there can be only one winner......(but I will have another Candy for sure.....it was a lot of fun!)
Drum roll please..........................
the winner is...........................
..............................................
by the way...I used Random .org
and the winner was number 114.....
.............................................
.............................................
(sterndals-bastelecke)
Kathi said:
Liebe Martina!
Herzlichen Glückwunsch!!!
Schönes Candy hast du da zusammengestellt. Ich freue mich hier mitmachen zu können da es für mich das erste Mal ist. Hab dich auch meinem Blog verlinkt und verfolge deine Seite.
Würd mich freuen wenn du auch mal auf meinem Blog vorbeischaust.
Liebe Grüße und einen schönen Tag wünsch ich dir.
Kathi
Congrats Kathi!!!! Please e-mail me (until February 10th) your address so I can get all your goddies out to you! (my e-mail address is in the profile)
If I won't hear from you another winner will be chosen.
Congratulations Kathi, happy crafting with your new Candy. xx
AntwortenLöschenThank you Martinas for giving the gorgeous Candy in the fist place. xx
AntwortenLöschenCongratulations Kathi- lucky....
AntwortenLöschenCongratulations to Kathi... and thank you, Martina for offering us this candy :D
AntwortenLöschenLove n hugs ~ Lori
Na dann Herzlichen Glückwunsch....freu mich ganz doll für dich...lg deine Freundin Nana
AntwortenLöschenNa dann reihe ich mich mal ein...herzlichen Glückwunsch an die Gewinnerin... Liebe Martina, ich wünsche dir ein wunderschönes Wochenende...;-)
AntwortenLöschenOh how gutted am I that I missed your gorgeous candy.
AntwortenLöschenCongratulations Kathi, have fun
hugs Mandy xx