Mittwoch, 10. Juni 2009

Danke - Thank you


Was für eine tolle Überraschung hatte ich heute in der Post!!! Meine liebe Freundin Alexandra, der ich meine letzte Karte (Gorjuss Girl) zum Geburtstag geschickt habe, hat mich mit einer total süßen Dankeskarte überrascht!!! Ich bin total aus den Socken so super ist die geworden!!!!!!! Danke liebe Alexandra!!
********************
What a great surprise I found in my mailbox today!!! My dear friend Alexandra, to whom I sent my last card here shown on the Blogsite (Gorjuss Girl), surprised me with such a beautiful Thank you card! I am totally overwhelmed to have got such a gorgeous card!! Thank you Alexandra!

4 Kommentare:

  1. Wow, it's amazing that you girls can do such fantastic things with your two hands!!!:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hello Martina,
    I am a friend of Alexandra's in the US!! In my last letter to her I asked her if she had seen Twilight. Ha ha, I am sure now that you have because my favorite song by Muse is playing right now from your blog!!
    It's wonderful to see Alexanrda making cards again!
    Denise

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Really cute card.., and the stamp is adorable!! Hope you have a great days Martina, soon there will be a letter in your mailbox!! Have a great evening!! Hugs Ulla

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow! Alexandra you have made such a beautiful card! It´s so cute!!

    AntwortenLöschen

Mit Nutzung der Kommentarfunktion akzeptierst du die Datenschutzerklärung dieses Blogs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails